Saturday, July 19, 2014

Crème hairdressing

Went over to crème again and get my hair treatment done by my stylist Kim.
Hair was getting dry these days,
so I decided to phone up my Best friend, KIM to get my hair saved.

So I decided to do REDKEN hair mask treatment

Self explanatory ...
Shampooo shampoo shampoo..

Applying hair toner
Minty, Icy and freezing Cold

Kim doing an awesome massage on my scalp to get the product into my scalp
Shiokness to the maximum...
Resting while letting products to sip in better to my scalp for a healthier, stronger smooth hair.

She applied hair mask for me after toning..

napped for 30mins.. 

Smoooth smooooth hair :D

Drinking fruit juice..
Life is such a relaxing state to be so pampered by people who loves you.
My hard working girl.
As she applied some... Cream to my hair ends..

Basically, today I'm getting my hair in doing some hair mask treatments with REDKEN brand, not much of any other chemical treatments much.
So I didn't have any special particular thing to post or write, as its just hair mask =)

Wrapping'em up


STEAM (!!!) 
Using a Heater to warm up my hair follicles so that my hair pores are opened, as so the product will sip in well.
The steaming was about 15 minutes, but she put on 30 minutes for me, as she say the longer the product is left in there, the better it is..



========================================================================

Washing off the products off my hair


She applying REDKEN hair serum for me and blow drying my hair, with slight curl :)
As usual, she don't touch my fringe, after the first time she blowed my fringe (IN TO DISASTER, basically I have a really stubborn fringe), she learnt to leave my fringe at home..

HAHAHA




The outlet that I went to was,
NOVENA Outlet
#01-65 Novena Square 2
(above Novena MRT Station) 
Tel: 6397 2622
Operating Hours : Mon to Sat : 11am to 9pm, Sun & PH : 11am to 8pm


Disclaimer : Self-paid Treatments and Services.

==================================================================
It's....... CAM-WHORE TIME!

We took some pictures, and look at how smooth and soft my hair is after treatment.




***

Thank you so much for loving me.

Bringing the best of out me and handling me well at my worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment